AIRSWOP is an application that allows the exchange of digital business cards to allow Users to benefit from a solution that is both environmentally friendly and practical. As part of its offer, AIRSWOP is required to process personal data.
SAS AIRSWOP is anxious to preserve the personal data of all its Customers and Users and recommends that Users respect the personal data transmitted to them via the Application. It is also important to read the AIRSWOP Terms and Conditions to understand how the Application works and the fate of your personal data once they are entered into the Application.
AIRSWOP SAS may occasionally modify this personal data protection policy. When necessary, we will notify you and / or seek your agreement.
Article 1: Personal data collected by AIRSWOP
The data collected is the data that you entrust to AIRSWOP, namely identification data, log entries, possibly your bank details if you pay by levy, your first names, the name of your company, possibly the name of your position, your address, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number. Geolocation data when you swap a map on the SWOP is also collected. AIRSWOP has a log about your dates and times of connection on the SWOP.
AIRSWOP stores the data you collect, which is the information on the Business Cards you collect.
AIRSWOP also collects statistical data of use of the application such as the number of cards exchanged.
Article 2: Use of data by AIRSWOP
- Operation of the application – AIRSWOP processes the data you have entrusted to it to allow you to access your personal account and to use all the features of the application, for you the subscribed service and the maintenance services and updates to the application. This treatment is carried out on the basis of the contract to which you have agreed. Acceptance of this treatment is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. Your data are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and then kept for 5 years from the end of the contract, legal prescription period.
The AIRSWOP application uses geolocation to allow Users to exchange their Business Cards when they are on the “SWOP” and they are located in a common perimeter. The processing of this data allows AIRSWOP to maintain the smooth operation of the service and its improvement.
- These data are processed on the basis of the contract you have agreed to. Your acceptance of this treatment is a condition of the conclusion of the contract. The location data are kept for a maximum of 1 month from the collection of the data.
- Customer relationship management
The AIRSWOP company processes the data of its customers as part of the customer relationship, namely to allow contacts between you and AIRSWOP, manage complaints, provide customer support, provide you with information on the services used, invoice PREMIUM accounts. The data collected is the identification data, the e-mail address, the logs of connections, possibly your bank details if you pay by direct debit.
This data is processed due to the contract with SAS AIRSWOP. Your acceptance of this treatment is a condition of the conclusion of the contract. These data are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and then 5 years from the end of the contract.
AIRSWOP also processes this data for advertising purposes, for example to allow you to receive offers on AIRSWOP services, once you have given your consent. The information is processed for this purpose for a period of three years from your last use of the service. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Statistical Treatments
AIRSWOP may process your application usage data to provide you with statistics about this application usage, but also to improve application performance and functionality and to provide new services. The data collected is the usage data of the application such as the frequency of your business card exchanges with your prospects.
This processing is part of the AIRSWOP service offering and is based on the contract basis.
These data are stored for two years and then anonymized and kept for statistical studies and application performance. Your acceptance of this treatment is a condition of the conclusion of the contract.
- Meeting legal obligations
AIRSWOP may be required to share your information if required by law, to respond to mandatory court proceedings or to defend itself in court proceedings in which AIRSWOP is a party.
- Website and application: cookies, web beacons and others
AIRSWOP processes the personal data of users of the website www.airswop.com and its AIRSWOP application through the cookies that are placed there. Cookies are files that store information on your computer, your smartphone or other devices used. They allow to recognize the user, the device that is used regardless of the websites visited. They can collect information through site visits during the lifetime of these cookies.
AIRSWOP uses the cookies essential to the functioning of the application, the cookies essential to the functioning of the website (analytical cookies), cookies to evaluate the performance of the application and the website. AIRSWOP does not allow the use of advertising cookies. AIRSWOP only uses login credentials.
- Cookies allow the processing of your personal data to enable the operation of the website and the application, improve the online experience of our users, identify and prevent fraudulent use, ensure the security of our network and our systems of information.
- The data collected is the IP address, the device and the web browser you use, the data transmitted by the applications that you may download via our website; the date and time of your visit to our website, as well as how you use it and access its content, the history of your purchases and payments (if any). This data may be associated with other personal data that we collect about you. Any User may set by accepting or rejecting cookies via the options appearing in his browser. These cookies are kept for 13 months.
Article 3 – Recipients of your personal data
AIRSWOP may share your data when it uses a service provider in the performance of any contract to provide or improve our services. It is likely to share your bank details when you have subscribed.
Article 4 – AIRSWOP as a subcontractor
AIRSWOP acts as a subcontractor when processing data on behalf of its customers.
Beneficiary Users, namely those whose PREMIUM service is made available by an AIRSWOP Client, such as their employer for example, are subject to the same treatment as Users.
However, they are particularly aware that:
- The controller is the entity that makes the AIRSWOP PREMIUM App available to them;
- This AIRSWOP Client entity can view the data they provide on the Application, the usage data of the Application, the statistical data on their use of the Application, the collection of Collected Cards.
Article 5 – Treatment outside the European Union
None of the treatments performed by AIRSWOP transfer your personal data outside the European Union. However, you are responsible for any transfer of your business card containing your data to recipients who are located outside the European Union or to international organizations or companies.
Article 6 – Your rights of users and customers
You are informed that you have rights:
- access to your personal data,
- information of rectification
- concerning your personal data with SAS AIRSWOP.
- You also have rights:
- Erasing (right to forget) your data. This right to erasure is not absolute and AIRSWOP may retain certain data if required by law or for legitimate reasons in accordance with the law.
- the portability of your data, namely the possibility of receiving the personal data provided to AIRSWOP in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit this data to another controller. The portability of the data can be carried out subject to expenses charged to the user or the Customer who will be warned beforehand.
- opposition or limitation to one or more of the treatments mentioned above.
AIRSWOP reserves the right to decline any request that:
- unreasonable or require disproportionate technical effort and financial and / or
- infringe third parties including their confidentiality,
- or to requests that would be very difficult to meet or would involve information to which access is not required by law.
Article 7 – CNIL complaint
You are informed that you can make a complaint to the CNIL.
Article 8 – Safety of treatments
AIRSWOP endeavors to continuously implement measures to ensure optimum personal data security, in particular to ensure the safeguarding of your data, to prevent any misuse and leakage of data.
In the event that you find a leak of personal data related to the application, please contact AIRSWOP immediately at email@example.com.