AIRSWOP is an application which allows the dematerialization and the exchange of digital business cards to allow the Users to benefit from a solution at the same time ecological and practical. Within the framework of its offer, the AIRSWOP company is brought to treat personal data.
SAS AIRSWOP is committed to protecting the confidentiality of the data of the Users of its application and considers the protection of personal data as being of fundamental importance for the operation of its activities. It also encourages the Users to respect the personal data which are transmitted to them via the Application.
SAS AIRSWOP undertakes to comply with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as well as those of European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data. AIRSWOP will respect the commitments provided by this charter and will ensure that its staff, its group and each of its subcontractors respect its terms. SAS AIRSWOP may occasionally have to modify this policy of protection of personal data. The Users will then be informed by email of the evolution of the provisions of this charter.
1. The personal data collected by AIRSWOP The information collected in the AIRSWOP application is the subject of a data-processing intended for the exclusive use of the AIRSWOP company. They are collected by AIRSWOP to ensure the services offered by the Application. The data collected are the data that you yourself entrust to AIRSWOP, namely identification data, connection logs, your first and last names, the name of your company, possibly the title of your position, your address, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number, multimedia content, your photograph or your image, your voice. You are responsible for and free to disclose on the Application so-called sensitive personal data, namely information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs, your trade union membership, your genetic or biometric data, your data concerning your health, your life or sexual orientation, in accordance with Article 9.2.e of the RGPD (EU Regulation No. 2016/679). In this case, you are informed and you accept that AIRSWOP process these sensitive personal data about you in order to provide the Service, as a subcontractor managing a technical tool on your behalf, in the strict framework of the execution of its contractual obligations. You can withdraw any data you have entered at any time by yourself in the Application, without having to make a request to AIRSWOP. In case of technical difficulties, you can contact AIRSWOP at the e-mail address email@example.com. Geolocation data when you exchange a map on the SWOP is also collected. AIRSWOP has a log concerning your dates and times of connection on the SWOP.AIRSWOP stores the data that you collect namely the information contained on the Business Cards that you collect. AIRSWOP also collects the statistical data of use of the application such as the number of cards exchanged.
2. Use of the data by AIRSWOP Operation of the application - AIRSWOP processes the data that you have entrusted to it to enable you to access your personal account and to use all the features of the application, to provide you with the subscribed service and the maintenance and update services of the application. This processing is carried out on the basis of the contract to which you have consented. The acceptance of this processing is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. Your data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and then kept for 2 years after the account is deleted.
Geolocation - The AIRSWOP application uses geolocation to allow the Users to exchange their Business Cards when they are on the "SWOP" functionality and when they are located in a common perimeter of a hundred meters. The processing of these data allows AIRSWOP to maintain the proper functioning of the service and its improvement. These data are processed on the basis of the contract to which you have consented. Your acceptance to this processing is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. The location data are kept for a maximum period of 1 month from the collection of the data.
Management of the customer relationship - The AIRSWOP company treats the data of its customers within the framework of the customer relationship to know to allow the contacts between you and AIRSWOP, to manage the complaints, to ensure the customer assistance, to communicate information to you on the used services, to proceed to the invoicing of the accounts PRO or COMPANY. The collected data are the identification data, the e-mail address, the logs of connections. These data are treated because of the contract concluded with SAS AIRSWOP. Your acceptance to this treatment is a condition to the conclusion of the contract. These data are preserved the time of the contractual relation then 5 years as from the end of the contract. AIRSWOP also processes this data for advertising purposes, for example to enable you to receive offers on AIRSWOP services, once you have given your consent. The information is processed for this purpose for a period of three years from your last use of the service. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can exercise your right to access, modify, delete or oppose the data concerning you at any time by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Statistical processing - AIRSWOP is likely to process your data of use of the application to provide you statistics on this use of the application but also to improve the performances and the functionalities of the application and to propose new services. The data collected are the usage data of the application such as the frequency of your business card exchanges with your prospects. This processing is part of the AIRSWOP service offer and is based on the contract. These data are kept for a period of two years then anonymized and kept for statistical studies and performance of the application. Your consent to this processing is a condition for the conclusion of the contract.
Data processing of third parties to the Application - AIRSWOP is likely to store the data that you transmitted to AIRSWOP via the contact forms in order to share your coordinates more easily with AIRSWOP or its Users. These treatments are carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of AIRSWOP to allow easy exchanges with third parties to the Application. These data are kept for the time necessary to allow the contact or the time necessary for the User of the Application. The third party to the Application is under no obligation to transmit its details via the AIRSWOP forms. He can also be opposed at any time to the treatment of his data or ask for their deletion (see article 6).
Meeting Legal Obligations - AIRSWOP may need to share your information if required by law, to respond to a mandatory legal process or to defend a legal proceeding to which AIRSWOP is a party.
Cookies allow the processing of your personal data in order to allow the operation of the website and the application, improve the online experience of our users, identify and prevent fraudulent use, ensure the security of our network and information systems. The data collected is the IP address, the device and the web browser you use, the data transmitted by the applications you may download via our website; the date and time of your visit to our website, as well as the way you use the website and access its content, your purchase and payment history (if applicable). This data may be combined with other personal data we collect about you. Any User can configure by accepting or refusing the cookies via the options appearing in his browser. These cookies are kept for 13 months.
3. Recipients of your personal data AIRSWOP is likely to share your data when it calls upon a service provider within the framework of the execution of any contract in order to provide or improve our services.
4. AIRSWOP as a subcontractor AIRSWOP acts as a Subcontractor when it processes data on behalf of its client Users. The Beneficiaries, namely those whose PRO or COMPANY service is made available by an AIRSWOP User, such as their employer for example, are subject to the same processing as the Users. However, they are particularly informed that:
5. Processing outside the European Union. None of the processing carried out by AIRSWOP transfers your personal data outside the European Union. You are however responsible for any transfer of your business card containing your data to recipients located outside the European Union or to international organizations or companies.
6. Your rights as a user and as a customer. You are informed that you have the rights concerning your personal data near SAS AIRSWOP:
7. CNIL complaint You are informed that you can make a complaint to the CNIL.
8. Security of the treatments AIRSWOP endeavors to continuously implement measures to ensure optimum security of personal data, in particular to ensure the safeguarding of your data, to prevent any misappropriation and data leakage. In the event that you notice a leakage of personal data related to the application, we thank you to contact immediately AIRSWOP at the address email@example.com