AIRSWOP is an application that allows the exchange of digital business cards to enable Users to benefit from a solution that is both ecological and practical. As part of its offer, AIRSWOP is required to process personal data.
SAS AIRSWOP is concerned to preserve the personal data of all its Customers and Users and recommends that Users respect the personal data transmitted to them via the Application. It is also important to read AIRSWOP’s Terms and Conditions to understand how the Application works and what happens to your personal data once it is entered into the Application.
SAS AIRSWOP may occasionally modify this personal data protection policy. When necessary, we will inform you and/or seek your consent.
Article 1: Personal data collected by AIRSWOP
The data collected is the data that you yourself entrust to AIRSWOP, namely identification data, connection logs, possibly your bank details if you pay by direct debit, your first names, the name of your company, possibly the title of your position, your address, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number. Geolocation data when you exchange a map on the SWOP is also collected. AIRSWOP has a log of your connection dates and times on the SWOP.
AIRSWOP stores the data you collect, i.e. the information contained on the Business Cards you collect.
AIRSWOP also collects statistical data on the use of the application, such as the number of cards exchanged.
Article 2: Use of data by AIRSWOP
- Application Operation – AIRSWOP processes the data you have entrusted to it to allow you to access your personal account and use all the application’s features, for you the subscribed service and the application maintenance and update services. This processing is carried out on the basis of the contract to which you have consented. The acceptance of this processing is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. Your data are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and then kept for 5 years from the end of the contract, the period of legal prescription.
The AIRSWOP application uses geolocation to allow Users to exchange their Business Cards when they are on the “SWOP” and within a common perimeter. The processing of this data allows AIRSWOP to maintain the proper functioning of the service and its improvement.
- This data is processed on the basis of the contract to which you have consented. Your acceptance of this processing is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. Location data are kept for a maximum period of 1 month from the date of collection of the data.
- Customer relationship management
AIRSWOP processes its customers’ data as part of the customer relationship, i.e. allowing contacts between you and AIRSWOP, managing complaints, providing customer assistance, providing you with information on the services used, invoicing PRO and COMPANY accounts. The data collected are identification data, e-mail address, connection logs, possibly your bank details if you pay by direct debit.
These data are processed due to the contract with SAS AIRSWOP. Your acceptance of this processing is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. This data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and then 5 years from the end of the contract.
AIRSWOP also processes this data for advertising purposes, for example to enable you to receive offers on AIRSWOP services, provided you have given your consent. The information is processed for this purpose for a period of three years from the last time you used the service. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Statistical processing
AIRSWOP may process your application usage data to provide you with statistics on this application usage but also to improve the application’s performance and functionality and to offer new services. The data collected is the application usage data such as the frequency of your business card exchanges with your prospects.
This processing is part of the AIRSWOP service offer and is based on the contract.
These data are kept for a period of two years, then anonymized and kept for statistical studies and application performance purposes. Your acceptance of this processing is a condition for the conclusion of the contract.
- Meeting legal obligations
AIRSWOP may share your information if required by law, to respond to mandatory legal proceedings or to defend itself in legal proceedings to which AIRSWOP is a party.
- Website and application: cookies, web beacons and others
AIRSWOP processes the personal data of users of the www.airswop.com website and its AIRSWOP application through the cookies placed on it. Cookies are files that store information on your computer, smartphone or other used devices. They make it possible to recognize the user, the device that is used regardless of the websites visited. They may collect information as a result of site visits during the lifetime of these cookies.
Cookies allow the processing of your personal data to enable the website and application to operate, improve our users’ online experience, identify and prevent fraudulent uses, and ensure the security of our network and information systems.
The data collected is the IP address, the device and web browser you use, the data transmitted by the applications you may download from our website; the date and time you visit our website, as well as how you use and access its content, your purchase and payment history (if any). This data may be combined with other personal data we collect about you. Any User can set up by accepting or rejecting cookies via the options in their browser. These cookies are stored for 13 months.
Article 3 – The recipients of your personal data
AIRSWOP may share your data when it uses a service provider in the performance of any contract to provide or improve our services. It is likely to share your bank details when you have purchased a subscription.
Article 4 – AIRSWOP as a subcontractor
AIRSWOP acts as a Subcontractor when processing data on behalf of its customers.
Beneficiary Users, i.e. those whose PRO and COMPANY service is provided by an AIRSWOP Client, such as their employer for example, are subject to the same processing as Users.
However, they are particularly informed that:
- The controller is the entity that makes the AIRSWOP PRO and COMPANY Application available to them;
- This AIRSWOP Client entity can consult the data they provide on the Application, the data on the use of the Application, the statistical data on their use of the Application, the set of Cards collected.
Article 5 – Processing outside the European Union
None of the processing operations carried out by AIRSWOP transfers your personal data outside the European Union. However, you are responsible for any transfer of your business card containing your data to recipients located outside the European Union or to international organisations or companies.
Article 6 – Your rights as users and customers
You are informed that you have the rights:
- access to your personal data,
- concerning your personal data with SAS AIRSWOP.
- You also have the rights:
Deletion (right to forget) of your data. This right to erasure is not absolute and AIRSWOP may retain certain data if required by law or for legitimate reasons in accordance with law.
- the portability of your data, namely the possibility of receiving the personal data provided to AIRSWOP in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the machine and the right to transmit this data to another controller. Data portability may be carried out subject to costs to be borne by the user or Client, who will be notified in advance.
- opposition or limitation to one or more of the processing operations mentioned above.
AIRSWOP reserves the right to decline any request that:
- would be unreasonable or require disproportionate technical and financial effort, and/or
- would infringe on third parties, in particular their confidentiality,
- or to requests that would be very difficult to satisfy or concern information to which access is not required by law.
Article 7 – CNIL claim
You are informed that you can make a complaint to the CNIL.
Article 8 – Security of processing operations
AIRSWOP strives to continuously implement measures to ensure optimal security of personal data, in particular to ensure the backup of your data, to prevent any data diversion and leakage.
In the event that you notice a leak of personal data related to the application, please contact AIRSWOP immediately at email@example.com